The Betts gate valve is an economical manually operated external stop valve that offers a double action hand wheel for efficient closure.
The standard 316 stainless discs offer premium corrosion resistance and the adjustable packing nut with woven PTFE infused packing allows for easy stem adjustments.
- Double action wheel for efficient closure
- Metal-to-metal seal
- Corrosion resistant 316 SS discs
- PTFE infused packing allows for easy stem adjustments
- Valve MAWP: 50 PSI
- Min. burst pressure: 200 PSI
- Aluminum temp. range: -40ºF to 212ºF
- Stainless temp. range: -40ºF to 500ºF