Banjo M350 Self-priming centrifugal pumps have a FastFlow™ technology utilizing a customized diffuser design greatly increases flow rates. With performance at 450 GPM at 3 in. suction allowing less time spent filling, which means less downtime in the field and less cost per acre.
Note: To get 4 in. suction at 500 GPM order the 4" Plumbing fittings M300400A or M300400BRB.
- FastFlow™ diffuser design incorporates multiple channels that maximize fluid flow through the pump outperforming traditional one channel volute designs
- Patent pending tandem wet seal design produces less wear preventing seal breakage from high pressure clean out and eliminates eight leak points.
- Works with natural system pressure to keep seal intact
- Withstands over one hour of dry run
- The M350 pump only is manufactured fully assembled and ready for immediate use.
- The design of the pump allows for easy replacement and retrofitting, saving time and effort, up to 30 minutes.
- Self-priming centrifugal pump only
- Tandem Wet seal design
- 3 in. Suction
- 450 GPM
- Polymer components molded from polypropylene
- EPDM seals
- Stainless steel hardware
- Standard manifold inlet and outlet for easy plumbing
- Max self-priming height: 28 ft. (8.5 m)
- Can handle occasional solid particles up to 1/2 in. diameter
- Safety guard, no exposure to moving parts
Product Manual (PDF Download)
Specifications (PDF Download)
Drawing (PDF Download)