Banjo's precision molded polypropylene stubby valves have a unique patented compact design and are reinforced with fiberglass for additional strength.
- Save time
- Save money
- Versatile universal connections
- Leak free
- Ease of use
- Easy maintenance
- Self-aligning ball moves freely against the PTFE seats for smooth operation - the valve opens and closes with very little pressure on the handle
- Ball is diamond turned, after molding, to make it spherically perfect, which proves precise contact between ball and seat
- Pipe Size: 2 in.
- Opening Thru Ball: 1 1/2 in.
- Material: Polypropylene
- Stainless steel bolts
- PTFE self-lubricating stem bushings and seats cannot stick or bind
- TFE seals
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 PSI