Banjo Polypropylene Cam Lever Couplings are precision molded to insure a uniform and proper fit every time. They are made from glass reinforced polypropylene for rugged strength and durability. Couplers come standard with EPDM gaskets and smooth operating stainless steel cam arms.
Warning: Couplings should not be disconnected under pressure or with liquid in the line.
- Stainless steel rings, arms & pins
- Economical and superior in performance
- Versatile - interchangeable with all types of cam lever couplers
- Precision molded - insures a uniform and accurate fit
- Durable - Polypropylene is glass reinforced for rugged strength and durability
- Smooth operating - finger rings are designed for easy opening of cam levers
- Body Material: Polypropylene
- Ring & Arms Material: Stainless steel
- PSI Rating: 300 PSI @ 70°F (21°C)
- Gaskets: Couplers have EPDM gaskets - Nitrile Rubber and Viton available on request