Tiger HP 6:1 Pump is designed for distribution to 700 ft. and 6 reel simultaneous service.
Includes hose kit (one 3’ x 3/8” ID tube, two spring clamps and one 1/8” threaded hose barb) for adapting the new pressure relief system to any 1/8” ported bung adapter or return cap.
Model #: 1130-019
- Built-in pressure relief
- Double acting, true pump ratio
- Balanced flow displacement
- Heavy duty, long stroke, large displacement air motor with thick-wall housing
- Enlarged flow passages
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Used to transfer pumping to distances of 700 ft and up to 6 reel simultaneous service
- Air motor bore: 4.5'
- Eff. Diameter: 3.2"
- Stroke: 3.25"
- Operating air pressure range: 30-150 PSI
- Air consumption: 6.5
- Free flow GPM @ 100 PSI air: 20
- Noise level range: 74-82 DbA
- Max fluid stall pressure @ 150 PSI air: 790 PSI
- Suction lift: 20
- Air inlet NPT (F): 3/8"
- Fluid inlet NPT (F): 1"
- Fluid outlet NPT (F): 3/4"
- Cycles per gallon: 26
- Wetted materials: Carbon steel buna nylon ss ultrathane nickel plated steel stainless steel viton