The Balcrank Lion 450 3:1 Stub Pump is a medium pressure pump for oil systems where high volume dispensing using simultaneous dispense points is required. Medium pressure pumps are recommended for moderate pumping distances.
Compatible Fluids: Synthetic and mineral based lubricants, hydraulic oil, gear oil, and transmission fluid.
Notes: Wall or floor mount only. Pump OD does not fit 2 in. bung adapter.
- Self priming
- Medium pressure
- High volume dispensing
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Pump Ratio: 3:1
- Operating Air Pressure: 30 to 170 psi (2 to 12 bar)
- Air Consumption: 28 cfm (800 Nl/min)
- Max Fluid Outlet Pressure: 510 psi (36 bar)
- Air Motor Effective Dia.: 4 1/2 in. (115 mm)
- Air Motor Stroke: 4 in. (100 mm)
- Delivery at 80 CPM: 12 gal/min (45 l/min)
- Max Free Flow Delivery: 32 gal/min (120 l/min)
- Air Inlet: 1/2 in. NPT (F)
- Fluid Inlet: 1 1/2 in. NPT (F)
- Fluid Outlet: 3/4 in. NPT (F)
- Wetted Materials: Cast iron, nickel, aluminum, steel, polyurethane, and buna-n
- Noise Level: 80 dB
- Compatible Fluids: Synthetic and mineral based lubricants, hydraulic oil, gear oil, and transmission fluid
- Typical Applications: Automotive Dealerships, Commercial HD Truck/Fleet, Industrial plants, Mining, Mobile Lube, Oil Marketers/Transfer Bulk fill
Part and Technical Service Guide (PDF Download)