The DR meter carries with it new innovative technology in a digital meter. Our new meter is precision balanced, lightweight and ergonomically designed. Simple, accurate and efficient, this meter combines new features with proven oval gear technology.
- No field calibration required: Precision machined aluminum die-cast fluid chamber maintains the tight tolerances required for repeatable accuracy
- Polycarbonate housing with TP Elastomer overmold provides superb impact resistance while isolating the electronic register module (ERC) from the environment which provides an airtight seal with the meter body
- Sealed battery compartment: battery clips are mounted directly on the ERC, no cables for battery contact, which ensures protection against the environment, impact, or vibrations
- Trip mode function: resettable totalizer function can operate as an economical, simple fluid inventory control system
- Low power consumption: ERC with auto-sleep function for improved battery life
- Non-resettable totalizer function: shows total fluid flow through the meter from day one and is unaffected by low or dead batteries
- Aluminum body with lightweight ergonomic soft grip handle for comfort and precision balance
- Unique ¼ turn manual tip: effective and very fast, high flow, no splash and very easy to use
- Flange coupling at the control valve eliminates the use of connection adapters which can become loose, providing superior integration of the meter and handle
- Swivel cover protects automobiles from nicks and scratches
- Large ported swivel: for comfort even at high pressures, includes durable inlet filter which protects meter from debris
- Trigger lock button: prevents accidental dispense and also allows the gun to be locked in the open position
- Affordable repairability: ERC can be changed easily
- Units of measure: (in 0.01 increments) Gallon, quart, pint or liter
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of reading (lubricating oils)
- Flow range: 0.26-8 gal/m (1-30 l/m)
- Max pressure: 1,450 psi (100 bar)
- Swivel inlet: 1/2? NPT (F) / Auto=0.605"
- Dispense: Manual 1/4 turn for Oil =0.705"
- Nozzle OD: Manual 1/4 turn for ATF =0.315"
- Operating temp: 14ºF - 160ºF (-10ºC-70ºC)
- Battery 2 x 1.5 v alkaline o?AAA?
- Weight 3.2 Lbs (1.55 kg) (meter)
- Compatible fluids: Lubricants (up to SAE 140), ATF, Antifreeze (Glycol), and Antifreeze water solution
- Wetted materials: Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP), Aluminum, Nitrile Rubber™, Zinc Plated Steel, Stainless Steel, Neodymium, and Brass