The Roughneck II™ Drain captures used fluids and transfers them to any bulk storage tank. The unit uses regular shop air and can be pressurized to allow for self-evacuating.
- Patented automatic fluid evacuation valve eliminates gravity draining, pouring or the need for an evacuation pump
- 23 gallon storage tank; fewer drain intervals
- A low pressure safety valve prevents over pressurization of tank
- Clear evacuation hose; provides fast fluid evacuation and shows fluid levels in the tank
- 19.25" diameter catch basin that features an inlet filter screen and s-hooks for tools
- Splashguard bowl design prevents splattering, speeds drainage
- Fully adjustable bowl height from 45"- 72"
- One hand operation. No ball valves required for evacuation of fluid.
- Roughneck outlet tube mounts securely into bulk used fluid reservoir
- 7" evacuation tube provides sight gauge for fluid level
- Tank handle makes maneuvering easy
- Heavy Gauge, all steel construction guarantees long life
- Drains are offered in green for used anti-freeze.
- Tip resistant balanced design
- Large diameter rear rubber wheels and non-marking wide front casters maneuver the toughest shop floors
- Air pressure operating range - 5-25 PSI (.34-1.72 bar)
- Tank capacity - 23 Gallons
- Telescoping range - 45" - 72"
- Maximum pressure - 25 PSI
- Pressure relief valve - 30 PSI
- Air inlet size (quick connect) - 1/4" NPT
- 1" Outer diameter
- Estimated evacuation time 3-4 min.
- Fluid outlet hose 7'x 2/4"ID
- Fluid Outlet 1" OD
- Wetted materials
- Service bulletin - SB 4027