Apollo Valves series 87A-200 ball valves have a raised face flange and are rated ASME class 150. Full port with pipe handle actuator. Ball valves are constructed with a 316 Stainless Steel ball, body, stem, and nut. Includes RPTFE stem bearing and PTFE stem seals.
Note: See Drawing PDF for detail.
- Application: Industrial
- Flange End
- Full port
- Pipe handle actuator
- 150 lb pressure class
- Stop screw & lock plate
- Female NT thread
- 8 in. Inlet to outlet length
- 8 in. Top to inlet center
- Cold non-shock
- Rated up to 150 PSI saturated stem
- Vacuum service to 29 inches Hg
- PTFE seals and RPTFE body seal
- MSS SP-110 compliant
- Meets NACE MR0175 (2000) & MR0103 (2012)
- Handle stainless steel with vinyl
- Blowout-proof stem design
- Weighs 60 lbs.