The Apollo International® LC149 Series Cast Iron Butterfly Valves are ideal for use in Industrial and Commercial/HVAC/Mechanical applications. The LC149 Series is a lug style valve designed to be economical yet have high pressure capabilities.
Notes: Includes a Gear Operator. Compatible with ANSI 125# & 150# Flanges.
- Compatible with ANSI 125# & 150# Flanges
- Lead Free Construction
- ISO 5211 Top Plate Allows Choice of Apollo®
- Double-D Stem Design
- Conforms to MSS SP-67 & API 609
- Extended Neck for up to 2 in. of Insulation
- Suitable for Bi-Directional Dead-End Service to Full Rated Pressure
- Model: LC149-08-2
- Size: 8 in.
- Connection: Flanged
- Class: 150#
- Valve Style: Lug
- Material: Cast Iron, ASTM A126 Class B - Lead Free
- Disc: Aluminum Bronze, ASTM B148-C95400
- Shaft: Stainless Steel, ASTM A276, Type 416
- Operator: Gear Operator
- Seat: Peroxide Cured EPDM with Phenolic Backing
- Bushings: Glass Reinforced Epoxy Resin
- Stem Seal: EPDM
- Max Operating Pressure: 200 PSI
- Temperature Range: -30°F to +225°F
- Approvals: NSF/ANSI 61 Water Quality, NSF/ANSI 372 Lead Free, CRN 0C12102.8CL