The FIG 7401 Rigidlok Coupling is an ideal connector for service and applications that require a rigid connection. Rigidlok® couplings separate pipe ends and guide the couplings into position as bolts are tightened. Rigidlok coupling utilizes a technologically advanced housing design that conforms to and grips the pipe. Coupling installation is fast and easy, remove only one nut and swing the housing over the gasket and into the grooves.
The exclusive Guidelok® feature automatically separates the grooved pipe ends and guides the coupling into position as the bolts are tightened. Precisely sized and oriented tines in the housing key section firmly grip the pipe. The combination of these designed in features produce a secure, rigid pipe joint connection. Designed for use with roll grooved or cut grooved standard weight and roll grooved lightweight pipe, as well as with grooved-end fittings and valves. The Rigidlok Coupling provides a rigid pipe connection allowing pipe hanging practices per ASME B31 pipe codes. Rigidlok Coupling allows for a maximum working pressure of 750 psi (51.7 bar) when used on standard wall roll or cut grooved pipe. Recommended for water service, diluted acids, alkalis solutions, oil-free air and many other chemical services. Note: Other sizes are available, call a JME Sales Specialist at 800-333-3331 for details. NOT FOR USE IN PETROLEUM APPLICATIONS.
- EPDM gasket in accordance with ASTM D 2000
- C Style gasket
- -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C) Service Temperature Range
- 750 PSI
- Rust inhibiting paint - Color: ORANGE
- Hardware kit: (2) Bolts per ASTM A193, Grade B8 & (2) Heavy Hex Nuts per ASTM A194, Grade 8
- SAE J429, Grade 5, Zinc Electroplated bolts
- SAE A563, Grade A, Zinc Electroplated heavy hex nuts
- Ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A 536, Grade 65-45-12 housing
- 1 Year warranty from the date of shipment