STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION W/ VITON® SEALS, MAX TEMPERATURE 200ºF
AMT Heavy Duty Straight Centrifugal pumps are suited for liquid and chemical transfer, heating and cooling, recirculation, booster service and other industrial applications. Stainless Steel units are especially effective in applications where rust and/or corrosion can develop in systems. Semi-open impeller features self-cleaning ability. Vent and drain plugs for all positions. All models feature an optional seal wash to rinse salt water from seal cavity. Pumps are not self-priming and require flooded suction.
AMT Heavy Duty Straight Centrifugal pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available "Off-the-Shelf" for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Available in Investment Cast 300 Series Stainless Steel, Cast Bronze and Cast Iron with Stainless Steel Impeller
- Mechanical Seal Options: Buna N, Viton® and Silicon Carbide
- 1 1/2 to 3" NPT Port sizes Discharge Port rotates in 90 degree increments Flange ports available on 2 models
- Available with Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (TEFC) 56J or JM Shaft Industrial Pump Duty Motors
- 2 HP to 15 HP Single or Three phase 3450 RPM motors
- Delivers up to 500 GPM and 100 PSI