Cast Iron Construction with SS Impeller and Nitrile Rubber Seals.
Max. Temperature 180ºF
This line of AMT Straight Centrifugal pumps is designed for continuous-duty low pressure OEM, Industrial/Commercial and General Service applications including circulation, chemical processing, liquid transfer and cooling. Self-cleaning impellers to prevent clogging and minimize maintenance.
All pumps come with a NEMA 56J TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) Motor.
AMT Centrifugal pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Iron Construction with Stainless Steel Impeller
- 1/2 HP 115/230 1 PH Motor
- Mechanical Seal: Nitrile Rubber N
- 1/2 in. NPT Discharge Port Rotates in 90° Increments
- 3/4 in. NPT Suction Port
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled(TEFC) 56J Motors
- Delivers up to 39 GPM