AMT Solids Handling End Suction Centrifugal pumps are designed for continuous-duty OEM, Industrial/Commercial and General Service applications including circulation, chemical processing, liquid transfer and cooling. Pull-from-rear design for easy service without disturbing any piping. Self-cleaning impellers to prevent clogging and handles solids up to 3/8" diameter. Pumps are close coupled to Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors. Pumps are not self-priming and require flooded suction.
- Cast Iron Construction
- 3/4 HP 208-230/460 3 PH Motor
- EPDM/EPR Mechanical Seal and O-rings
- 303 Stainless Steel Motor Shaft
- Self-cleaning Impeller
- Discharge Rotates in 45° Increments
- Maximum Working Pressure 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Solids Handling (max 3/8" diam), Clog Resistant Impeller
- 1" NPT Suction and Discharge
- Maximum Flow: 75 GPM
- Maximum Head: 50 Ft.
- Front Drain Plugs