AMT Self-Priming Cast Iron Centrifugal pumps are designed for a broad range of high capacity applications, including dewatering, liquid transfer, circulation, drainage and irrigation. Dual volute design reduces radial load on motor. The centerline discharge feature is specifically designed to prevent vapor binding and makes for convenient piping connections. All models are fitted with self-cleaning, semi-open stainless steel impeller, which can handle 3/8" diameter semi-solids. Built-in check valves for fast priming are standard on all units. Fill and drain plugs for easy installation and servicing.
- Cast Iron Construction with Stainless Steel Impeller
- 7 1/2 HP 208-230/460 3 PH Motor
- Buna-N Mechanical Seal and O-ring
- 3" NPT Suction and Discharge Ports
- Stainless Steel Sleeve
- Dual Volute Design Reduces Radial Load on Motor
- Fill and Drain Plug for Easy Servicing
- Maximum Solids Handling 3/8"
- Maximum Working Pressure 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Flow 375 GPM
- Maximum Head 110 Ft.
- Self-Priming to 20 Ft.
- Self-cleaning, Semi-open Impeller