The AMT Bronze Coolant/Recirculating pump has been manufactured for a wide variety of Industrial/Commercial Coolant and Recirculating applications. The absence of a bottom bearing makes the unit ideal for handling erosive liquids. A 36" 3-conductor power cord is included. AMT Bronze Coolant/Recirculating pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available “Off-the-Shelf” for fast, 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- Cast Bronze Construction
- No Bottom Bearing!!!
- Brass Column and Impeller Shaft
- Bronze Self-cleaning Open Impeller
- 3/8 NPT Discharge Port
- Maximum Flow 8 GPM
- Maximum Head 10 ft.
- Available with 115V AC Single Phase or 230V AC Three Phase Motors 1590 RPM
- 1/25 HP Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Motor
- Delivers up to 8 GPM and 4 PSI