AMT Engine Driven Dredging Pump is designed for pumping sea water and fresh water containing up to 25% sand, debris, and other abrasive particles. This unit can be used for other marine applications including dredging, pile driving, pier maintenance, emergency bilging and wash down.
This pump is constructed of wear resistant high chromium stainless steel internal components that are designed to last for over 500 hours of service with regular maintenance of rinsing pump after each use. The high chromium stainless steel components are investment cast and CNC machined for maximum efficiency, performance, and quality. Dual volute design reduces radial load on engine. The 4-bolt casing design and removable type volute offers simple maintenance and fast cleanout of the pump.
- High Chromium Stainless Steel Internal Components Resist Wear from Sea Water Mixed with Abrasive Sand
- Silicon Carbide/Buna-N Mechanical Seal Resists Abrasives and Extends Seal Life
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Casing and Adapter Ensures Durability for Severe Service Conditions
- O-ring Casing Seal for Ease of Service and Cleaning
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 180° F
- Maximum Flow 173 GPM
- Maximum Solids Handling Capacity: 1/2" Diameter
- 2" NPT Inlet and Outlet
- Dual Volute Design for Hydraulic Balance
- Maximum Head 101 Ft. @ Sea Water (42 PSI)
- Self-Primes to 10 Ft. in 1 Minute with Maximum Lift of 20 Ft.
- (2) NPT Pipe Nipples, (1) Discharge Elbow and (1) Suction Strainer Included
- Heavy Duty Steel Roll Frame for Portability