AMT Self-Priming Bronze Centrifugal pumps are designed for a wide range of applications including chemical processes, waste water treatment and pumping agriculture fertilizers/ fumigants. All models are equipped with Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors. 300 Series Bronze models come standard with Viton® mechanical seal and O-ring. Pumps are self-priming to 6 ft. All pumps are designed to handle viscosities to 100 SSU. AMT Self-Priming 300 Bronze Centrifugal pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance.
- Bronze Construction
- 1 1/2 HP 230/460 3PH Motor
- 1 1/2 in. Suction and Discharge Ports
- Self-priming to 6 ft
- Self-cleaning Semi-open Impeller
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Motor
- Stainless Steel Impeller
- Maximum Temperature 200° F
- Max Solids 1/8 in.
- Max Flow-rate 100 GPM