AMT 300 Series Investment cast Stainless Steel Transfer pumps are designed to handle liquids and chemicals with specific gravities to 1.6. The pumps are particularly well suited to applications involving perchloroethylene (PCE) and are recommended for use with non-flammable liquids. These pumps are fitted with Viton® mechanical seal and O-ring. Selfpriming to 6 Ft. AMT Stainless Steel Transfer pumps are reliable, cost effective and low maintenance. Many are readily available “Off-the-Shelf” for fast 24 hour shipment. For use with non-flammable liquids compatible with pump component materials.
- 300 Series Investment Cast Stainless Steel Construction
- Viton® Mechanical Seal and O-Ring
- Handles Liquids and Chemicals with Specific Gravities up to 1.6
- 1 NPT Suction and Discharge Ports
- Maximum Working Pressure 75 PSI
- Maximum Temperature 200° F
- Maximum Flow 66 GPM
- Maximum Head 68 ft.
- Self-priming to 6 ft.
- Self-cleaning Semi-open Impeller
- Available with Open Drip Proof (ODP) or Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC)Motor
- 1/3 to 2 HP Single or Three Phase Motor