This line of AMT Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps is designed for industrial and commercial applications requiring high volume liquid transfer, waste water drainage and chemical processing. These pumps feature a self-cleaning clog resistant impeller capable of handling up to 1/4" diameter semi-solid and EPDM/EPR seals for liquid chemical transfer with specific gravities up to 1.3. (Verify chemical capability with liquids) Built-in check valve enables consistent self-priming to 20 feet. Dual volute design reduces radial load on motor. Pumps feature Dual cycle 50/60 Hz TEFC motors.
- Cast Iron Construction with EPDM/EPR Mechanical Seals
- 3/4 HP 115-208/230 1 PH Motor
- Built-in Check Valve for Fast Priming
- NEMA 56J Motors with Stainless Steel Shafts
- Easy Cleanout Pull From Rear Design
- Maximum Working Pressure 125 PSI
- Max capacity 65 GPM
- Self-primes to 20 Ft.
- Self-cleaning, Clog Resistant Impellers
- Designed to handle liquids of specific gravities up to 1.3
- Do Not Use With Petroleum Based Liquids
- Max Solids Capacity 1/4 in. Diameter