This line of AMT Self-priming Cast Iron Centrifugal pumps are designed for Industrial and Commercial applications requiring high volume liquid transfer, waste water drainage and processing. These pumps feature self cleaning clog resistant impeller capable of handling up to 3/8" diameter semi-solids. Built in flapper/check valves enable consistent self-priming to 20 ft. Dual volute design reduces radial load on motor. Cast Iron models offer durability, high quality and value that continue to set the standard in the industry.
- Cast Iron Construction with Buna-N seals
- 3 HP 230/460 3 PH Motor
- Max. Temperature 180° F
- Dual Volute Design
- Handles 3/8 Diameter Semi-solids
- Self-cleaning Clog Resistant Impeller
- Built in Flapper/Check Valve
- Steel Base and Handle
- Nema 56J Motors with Stainless Steel Shafts
- Self-primes to 20 Ft.
- Max Capacity 120 GPM