AMETEK Hunter Spring’s ML2930 and ML3416 Series grounding reels are the solution to your grounding needs in extreme environmental conditions. With operating temps of -65° to 125° F, safe brake retraction system, steel components and cantilever type frame, the reels are heavy duty and easy to mount to vehicles. A latching mechanism holds the cable at the desired length. With a slight pull to release, the cable will retract at 2-7 feet per second. Retraction speed is governed by an internal centrifugal brake mechanism designed to limit the speed from 2 ft/sec to 7ft/sec.
- 50', 75' or 100' cable length
- Galvanized steel cable with orange Hytrel® coating
- Solid Copper Gator Clamp
- 10 ohms max between clamp and mounting base
- Weather resistant red powder coat finish
- Life cycle tested to 5,000 cycles