American Valve's 4000 Series Flanged Ball Valve replaces any traditional gate valve or eccentric plug valve. Featuring a corrosion-resistant PFA (PTFE/Teflon) fused solid iron ball, the 4000 is more durable, less susceptible to accumulation of buildup, and longer-lasting than an ordinary unprotected ball.
With same end-to-end dimensions, and the convenience of a quarter-turn handle that dramatically lowers torque, the American Valve 4000 has continued to be the leader in ball valve technology.
- Blow-out Proof Stainless Steel Stem
- Reinforced PTFE Seats
- Face to Face and Flanged Dimensions conform to ANSI Standard B16.10 which exactly match end to end dimensions of all cast iron gate valves and plug valves
- Lockable in Full Open or Closed Positions
- Mounting Pad for Easy Actuation
- Adjustable Length/Removable Handles to fit into areas of limited space
- Full Port
- Certified to meet the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
- This patented Cast Iron Ball Valve has been engineered to replace any IBBM Gate Valve, All Iron Gate Valve, or Plug Valve
- Type: 4000 Series Ball Valve
- Size: 3 in. Flanged
- Body Material: Cast Iron/A126 Class B
- Ball: PFA (PTFE/Teflon)
- Pressure Rating:
- WSP: 125 PSI
- WOG: 200 PSI
- Temperature Rating: 353° F
- Operating Torque: 62 ft. lbs.
- Certified to meet the requirements of:
- NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
- MSS SP-72
- ANSI B16.10
- FED. SPEC. WW-V-35
- AWWA C507-99 (Proof of Design)
- (A) Face to Face: 8 in.
- (B) Center of Port to Top: 8.25 in.
- (C) Flange Diameter: 7.5 in.
- (D) Center of Valve to Handle End: 14 in.
- (E) Port Diameter: 3 in.
- Bolt Holes: 4
- Weight: 50 lbs.
- CV: 1245
- Mounting Pad: F10