The portable eyewash station is ideal for low-traffic or remote areas where a person?s eyes may be exposed to injurious or corrosive materials and there is no immediately available supply of potable water. The eyewash station does not require plumbing, includes an 18-gallon tank, and can be wall mounted or placed on a countertop or other suitable flat surface. Locations such as gasoline stations, mechanical repair shops, and janitorial supply areas all benefit from an economical and convenient portable eyewash station.
- Highly visible yellow, UV protected, polyethylene tank with no moving parts.
- Eyewash heads provide a minimum of 0.4 GPM flow rate for 15 minutes and include a yellow eyewash pull strap for ease of activation.
- Pull strap caps form an airtight seal that prevents dust and debris from collecting on the eyewash heads.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel wall bracket for wall mounting makes removal and remounting easy.
- Integral handles on the top and sides, wide-fill opening with threaded cap, highly visible identification/operation label and inspection maintenance tag.
- One container of concentrated water preservative with each eyewash station to increase the storage life of the water solution for up to six months.
- Made in the USA.