Western Global's AutoDEF assembly is an auto-fill DEF tank pump that extends machinery run times by refilling the tank with DEF automatically. The system can be added to either the inside of the DEF Cube or in the cabinet of the TransCube when using a DEF Top Tote. The AutoDEF system comes fully fitted so you can get upi an running in no time. To start insert the nozzle into the DEF cap and on the touchscreen select "Auto Start".
The AutoDEF has a sensor that turns on when the tank is in a dry state and starts pumping DEF as and when needed, eliminating for someone to be onsite at all times. It has field tested technology that includes a sensor in the nozzle to make sure it is correctly seated and a purge function that keeps the lines clear and prevents crystallization. The AutoDef assembly ensures that you DEF machinery is protected from the elements with insulated covers on the cables and fluid hose.
The AutoDEF assembly can be added to DEF Cube already in the field or when order with a DEF Cube it can be installed. Please provide if will be added in field or if need to have installed
- The AutoDEF minimizes on-site spillages
- It has a simple, touch-screen interface for seamless set-up
- The auto connect reduces DEF leaks and protects fuel transfer from contaminants.
- Compatible with a wide range of equipment
- The AutoDEF assembly can be added to DEF Cube already in the field or when order with a DEF Cube it can be installed.