The TransCube from Western Global is a fully transportable, multi-tasking on-site fuel deployment solution. The TransCube is DOT approved to allow handling while the tank is full and features full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles. TransCube fuel storage tanks feature a lockable equipment cabinet, secure hose access to enable fueling while cabinet is locked. TransCubes are easily stackable up to two high while empty. Note: Can not use pallet trucks to lift tank.
This industry standard 12V DC pump powered by the solar package dispenses up to 15 GPM (57 LPM). The Fill-Rite FR1210G pump is ideal for pumping gas, diesel fuel and kerosene with an explosion-proof UL/cUL listed 1/4 HP motor. This pump comes complete with 12 ft. fuel dispensing hose and manual nozzle. This package is a complete remote solar powered solution for off-grid pump operation. Optimal charge/discharge performance - the system will run for 45 minutes with 6 hours peak sun per day or 22 minutes with 3 hours peak sun per day.
- Lockable equipment cabinet locks and secures equipment and fuel ports
- Full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles designed to allow handling of the tank full of fuel
- Easily stackable 2 high full of fuel and 3 high empty to reduce storage space requirements
- Access manway for maintenance and inspection of inner tank
- Removable inner tank for servicing and cleaning
- Double-walled, 110% containment eliminates the need for spill pans
- Approvals: UL142, ULC S-601-07, SUN IBC Type 31A, UN DOT, NFPA, Transport Canada, Vlarem, Kiwa
- Up to 15 GPM
- 1/4 HP motor
- UL/cUL listed motor
- Compatible with diesel, gasoline, kerosene, E15, biodiesel up to B20
- 2 year warranty
- 2" threaded base for tank mounting
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast bronze rotor with bronze rotary vanes
- Built-in strainer
- 12' hose with static wire
- Complete remote power solution for off-grid pump operation
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Enclosures can be wall or pole mounted
- High performance valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over-discharge
- Length 90.24"
- Width 44.88"
- Height 51.91"
- Weight (Empty) 1815 lbs
- Weight (Full) 6424 lbs
- Flow Rate: Up to 15 GPM
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Inlet: 1"
- Outlet: 3/4"
- Bung Mount: 2" NPT
- Housing Material: Cast iron
- Horsepower: 1/4
- Power Cord Length: 18'
- Amps: 20
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min
- Certifications: UL/cUL motor
- Rated Power: 8W continuous output with 6 hours peak sun
- Solar Panel Size: 12VDC 30W
- Battery System : 12VDC @ 36Ah
- Battery Reserve Time @ Rated Power: 27 hours
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead Acid AGM (expected life = 5 years)
- Output Voltage: 12VDC @ 20A
- Load Disconnect Voltage: 11.0VDC
- Load Reconnect Voltage: 12.0VDC
- Controller Self Consumption: <0.5W
- Enclosure Type: Polycarbonate
- Enclosure External Size: 17.5 x 12.5 x 6" (445 x 318 x 152mm)
- Enclosure Internal Size: 14 x 10 x 5" (356 x 254 x 127mm)
- Operating Temperature: -22F to +140F (-30C to +60C)
- System Weight (without batteries): 22lbs (10kg)
- Battery Weight: 22lbs (10kg)
- Transcube Tank
- 15 GPM - 12V DC Pump
- 3/4" x 12' Hose
- 3/4" Manual Nozzle
- 5' Ground Wire
- 18' 12-Gauge 2-Wire Battery Cable
- Telescoping Steel Suction Pipe
- Remote Pro Solar Power System 20A