Trelleborg's Aerokler CT hose is used for aircraft ground refueling with kerosene or other aircraft fuels, with aromatic content ≤30%, used in cold temperature applications where standard hose is not suitable due to extreme cold temperatures.
Temperature Range: -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to + 100°C)
Note: Hose comes assembled with brass male NPT ends.
- Abrasion Resistant
- Highly Resistant Tube to Contamination Fuel
- Fitted with Brass Male NPT Ends
- EL 1529 Compliant at -40°F (-40°C)
- Type: CT Series - Low Temperature
- Inside Diameter (ID): 4 in. (100 mm.)
- Outside Diameter (OD): 4.65 in. (118 mm.)
- Wall Thickness: 9.0 mm.
- Length: 8 - 50 ft. - Other lengths available - Please call 1-800-333-3331 for more information
- Hose Ends: Brass Male NPT
- Inner Tube: Nitrile Rubber (NBR), Smooth, Black
- Reinforcement: Synthetic Braided Textile
- Cover: Oil and Weather Resistant CR, Fabric Impression, Black
- Electrical Properties Semi-Conductive Cover, 10^3Ω/m
- Working Pressure: 290 PSI (20 bar)
- Bursting Pressure: 1160 PSI (80 bar)
- Max. Vacuum: 2.18 PSI (0.15 bar)
- Bending Radius: 13.58 in. (345 mm.)
- Temperature Range: -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to + 100°C)
- Weight: 2.55 lbs./ft. (3.79 kg./m.)
- Standard/Approval: EI 1529:2014 7th Edition