Cast iron gate faucet with short handle from Syracuse Stamping Company is great for dispensing heavy oils, light grease, molasses, honey, cream and other non-flammable viscous fluids. Features a 2 in. metal handle and 45-60 degree discharge for optimum flow control.
Note: These faucets are intended for use with non-flammable viscous liquids stored in or dispensed from non-pressurized containers at ambient room temperature.
- Durable cast iron body
- Machined and lapped brass faceplate for smooth operation and perfect seal
- 2 in. metal stamp handle provides easy flow control
- Brass faceplate designed for oval discharge to ensure no splashing
- Padlockable in sizes up to and including 2 in.
- Painted black enamel finish