Smart-Hose LPG Break-Away Hose Assembly (LL3-B) is designed with a break-away fitting that work ins in conjunction with the Smart-Hose Safety System. Engineered with a break point integrated in one end fitting the Smart-Hose Break-Away LPG Hose Assembly can protect LPG facilities from the potential devastating consequences associated with a pull away incident.
The Smart-Hose LPG Break-Away Hose Assembly represents a revolutionary design that offers several significant advantages over conventional break-away technology. Designed to work with the Smart-Hose Safety System, the Smart-Hose LPG Break-Away Hose Assembly represents the market's only pro-active break-away technology; during a LPG hose pull-away, the valves are designed to close prior to the separation of the break-away fitting. Engineered as a full flow break away technology, the Smart-Hose LPG Break-Away Hose Assembly will protect LPG facilities from either a catastrophic hose failure or a pull-away incident. Operating as a passive safety device, the Smart-Hose LPG Break-Away Hose Assembly requires no human intervention to activate.
Note: The LL3-B is recommended for loading arm applications.
- LL3/LL3-B design
- Tested under water with dry air or nitrogen to working and test pressures
- Serial numbered
- Shipped with a test certificate and operating booklet
- Meets U.S. Passive Shutoff Mandate for MC330/331 Transports
- Meets NFPA 58 & 59
- 316 stainless steel fittings are designed for reuse on new hose
- Carbon steel ferrules
- Size: 1 1/4 in.
- Cover: Black chloroprene; perforated, wrapped finish
- Reinforcement: Multiple textile braids
- Tube: Black nitrile
- Temperature: -40°F to 180°F
- Working Pressure: 350 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 1750 PSI
- Coupling Length: 5.36 in.
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.
Smart-Hose Proper Hose Use - Care - Maintenance (PDF Download)