These F7183 lever-action gauges are designed primarily for use in stationary horizontal cylindrical farm tanks or other tanks with flat heads. They are to be mounted on the centerline in the middle of the head.
The float and rod assembly is normally shipped unassembled to the head assembly. The float rod is cut to the proper length for each size tank, notched, then inserted into the sleeve attached to the short section of lever rod, and crimped for firm retention. Field replacement of dials can be done without draining the tank. Will fit tanks up to 48" in diameter.
Please contact us for replacement dials and additional size gauges not listed.
- Head: Aluminum die-casting
- Support Tube & Float Rod: Aluminum
- Drive Magnet: Alnico
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Float: Nitrile rubber
- Dial: Aluminum with acrylic crystal
- Fits 1 1/2 in. NPT threaded tank opening
- Accuracy: Accuracy depends upon proper gauge sizing and is typically ±5% of dial indication
- Temperature: Standard operating range is -40°F to 158°F, -40°C to 70°C
- Humidity: Exposed portion suitable for outdoor applications
- Tank Pressure: 0 to 10 PSIG
- Approvals: UL listed for flammable liquids
- Size: Will fit tanks up to 48" in diameter