The 8600 Series Senior® spiral gauges are designed for use in measuring liquid levels in hydraulic, lubricating or fuel-oil storage tanks, and gasoline and diesel fuel levels in stationary, standby and mobile generators. The 8600 Series is not recommended for off-road equipment.
The model 8680 spiral gauge is equipped with a standard top reading fractional dial. All 8600 Series spiral gauges have a 1 1⁄2" MNPT tank connection and are suitable for tank pressures up to 25 psig maximum. They are designed for top mounting in tanks and are UL listed for flammable liquids.
Please contact us for replacement dials and additional gauge sizes not listed.
Note: This gauge is not covered by any warranty due to the length.
- Head : Zinc die-casting
- Guide Rod: Zinc plated steel
- Center Shaft: Brass
- Drive Magnet: Alnico
- Tie Plate, Guide & Bearing Pin: Stainless steel
- Float: Nitrile rubber
- Dial: Polycarbonate crystal, hermetically sealed
- Accuracy: Accuracy depends upon proper gauge sizing and is typically ±8% of dial indication
- Temperature: Standard operating range is -40°F to 158°F, -40°C to 70°C
- Humidity: Exposed portion suitable for outdoor applications
- Tank Pressure: 0 to 25 PSIG
- Approvals: UL listed for flammable liquids
- Size: 1 1/2" NPT tank connection