The Racor Turbine Series is the most trusted fuel filtration water separator available in the market. The design and manufacturing team at Racor developed a unique engineered media that incorporates a graduated pore structure to increase the dirt holding capacity and extend filter life.
The waterproof, rustproof and dirtproof Aquabloc media undergoes a water repelling treatment process that simultaneously separates and coalesces, forming heavy water droplets that collect into the filter bowl.
- 2, 10, 30 micron high efficiency water separating engineered media
- Long life elements with 98% efficiency
- Corrosion resistant construction
- UL Approved
- Drain valve or plug
- Available in single, double and triple assembly units
- Easy service as no tools are required
- Create a customized right sized solution for your application with the wide range of options available
- Genuine Racor product that has been extensively tested to OEM specifications
- Flow Rate: 180 GPH
- Port Size: 7/8" - 14 SAE
- Clean Pres. Drop: 0.49 PSI
- Max Operating Pressure: 15 PSI
- Replacement Filter: 2020 Series
- Ambient Temp Range: -40°F to 255°F
- Max Fuel Temp: 190°F
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.0" x 7.0" x 22.0"
- Overhead Clearance: 10.0"
- Models that include an aluminum or stainless steel bowl meet these standards:
- ASTM FS1201 certification
- UL Listed
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Det Norske Veritas
- ISO 10088
- USCG accepted