Sight-flow indicators are a cost-effective and efficient way to visually monitor the flow of fluids and to determine if any problems exist at certain points along the industrial process line. Designed for applications with maximum operating pressure of 200 PSIG and/or temperature of 225ºF. Please contact us for a quote on Visi-Flow product configurations with other materials or sizes not listed.
- Add your Exclusive 3-Year "no-leak" guarantee
- Maintenance free design
- Dimensional interchangeability
- High vacuum service rating content...
- Indicator Style - Propeller: The best way to show flow of opaque liquids - Ideal for observation at a distance - Flow from right to left is standard - Specify if left to right flow is needed - Not recommended for flow rates above 100 GPM
- Indicator Material: Delrin (White)
- Seals: Neoprene
- Connection: Threaded female NPT
- Max pressure: 200 PSIG at 150°F
- Temperature range: -20°F to 225°F