This product supersedes: The Liquip 700 series and OPW 1004 D4 API Couplers - please call 800-333-3331 if you have questions.
The LYNX Series bottom loading couplers represent a new era from OPW Engineered Systems. We’ve completely re-imagined what an API dry-break coupler can be. Effortless handling. Advanced safety features. Minimal leakage. And perhaps most impressive: incredibly quick and easy disassembly of the entire coupler thanks to a revolutionary U-pin design. (See image 3)
The LYNX series brings together the best features of all API couplers to provide a superior and effortless bottom loading experience. Built with some key stainless steel components and coming in at 8.6 kg, the industry leading LYNX Series coupler is impressive by any measure. From the moment you use the LYNX, you will experience outstanding performance and advanced safety combined with ease of servicing and extended service. The LYNX has been developed with attention to detail and superior quality.
Note: 5 year warranty on all metal components only.
- Fast in-field replacement of main seals, on or off the arm
- Quick and easy disassembly of entire coupler through U-pin design
- Automatic Latching
- U-pin is secured when the TTMA flange is fastened to prevent the pin from coming out in service
- A range of seals available for use to suit a range of applications
- Four, “true interlocking” stainless steel latches ensure secure coupling and maximum safety
- High quality components including a stainless steel collar and hard anodized aluminium body for increased service durability and life
- Minimal product leakage during disconnect increases site safety
- Low risk of leakage through a proven sealing design
- Ergonomic operating handle and carry loop results in less physical strain on users during use
- 5 year warranty on all metal components only - seals not included
- Handle Length: 150mm
- Other seals available on request
- Operating Temp: Viton B70 is –4ºF to +176ºF (-20ºC to +80ºC); Viton GFLT is –40ºF to +140ºF (-40ºC to +60ºC)
- Dismantling: Removal of one u-pin enables the shaft assembly and main poppet to be withdrawn
- Mounting: By industry standard, 100mm (4”) TTMA flange