- Pressure/Vacuum Setting - 3 water column pressure settings and 8" water column vacuum settings are factory preset and tested.
- Reliable Service - Cycle tested to the equivalent of 80 years of service in the most severe environment without leakage problems.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction - A Duratuff ® composite body assures a long service life.
- Easy installation - The 623V is available in 2" and 3" threaded versions.
- California Air Resource Board-Certified
- Underwriters Laboratory Listed
- Complies with NFPA 30 Requirements - for venting gasoline vapors upward.
- High Maximum Flow Rate - 6450 SCFH at 2 psi pressure drop.
- Maninfold Vent Pipes - Vent pipes may be manifolded to produce a single Pressure Vacuum Vent line. The 623V exceeds California's requirements of a maximum vapor leak rate of 0.17 SCFH at 2.00 inches of H2O.
- Leak Rate - Multiple pressure vacuum vents may be installed on a single site. The 623V exceeds California standards with a leak rate of 0.05 SCFH or less at 2.00 inches H2O.
- Maintenance - No tools required. A removable snap fit top allows for easy maintenance (recommended yearly).
- 100-mesh Stainless Steel Wire Screens - Helps prevent debris and insects from entering the tank vent lines. An added screen installed at the base prevents debris from intruding from the vent stack.
- Adaptor Bushing - Removable Hex threaded bushing designed for easy installation on NPT threaded risers. Allows for easy access to lower screen.
Patent No. WO2004/036096AZ
Base: anodized aluminum
Poppet: anodized aluminum
Screen: stainless steel mesh
Gasket: closed cell foam