The OPW 11 Series automatic nozzles are OPW’s premium conventional nozzles for safe retail and commercial petroleum filling. The OPW 11® Series is the most trusted conventional nozzle in the world for full service use.
The OPW 11A nozzle has a 3/4" NPT inlet with a 15/16" OD spout which is designed for fueling diesel automobile's and light trucks. The lack of a Hold-Open clip allows the nozzle to also be used in marinas.
NOTE: As of April 30, 2015, in accordance with the new UL 2586 requirement, the 11A series of nozzles is no longer manufactured with hold-open mechanisms.
- UL and ULC listed for use in diesel. See specific listings.
- Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position – Blocker on lever guard.
- FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
- Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles - Better than any other nozzle available on the market today
- Stainless Steel spout tip that lasts four times longer than standard aluminum spouts
- Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made from Duratuff®.
- Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control Technology.
- Attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable nozzle in the industry to use.
- 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: aluminum
- Lever & Lever Guard: Duratuff®
- Packing: Graphite with Teflon®
- Disc: Viton®
- Spout: aluminum
- Inlet Size: 3/4 NPT
- Weight: 2.73 lbs. each 43.1 lbs/case of 15