Tigerflex® Tigervapor Gasoline (gravity) Vapor Recovery Hoses are constructed with non-permeable polyurethane (TPU) tubes.They have been proven to remain crack and leak resistant under the harshest of conditions. They easily handle gasoline/fuel blends made with various additives including methanol, ethanol, toluene, naphthas, kerosene, benzene, MEK and MTBE's without degradation (aromatic content not to exceed 50%). And they remain super flexible, even in sub-zero weather.
Series TVHD: Heavy Duty Vapor Recovery Hose available in 3" and 4"
Cutting the hose, exposing the wire, and attachment of sleeve (if sleeves are ordered separately) is all included in our price. Want to add a banding sleeve for the end of your hose? Please search on these part numbers: 3" Sleeve - KUSLVVAP3X3 & 4" Sleeve - KUSLVVAP4X3
- Service Temp -40°F to 140°F
- Min Bend Radius 3" = 4.5"
- Min Bend Radius 4" = 5.5"
- Working Pressure 3" = 13 PSI
- Working Pressure 4" = 11 PSI
- Biofuel Compatible
- Non-permeable clear polyurethane construction - TV and TVHD vapor recovery hoses are manufactured with polyurethane tube to provide superior resistance to hydrocarbon vapors. They remain leak-resistant under the harshest of conditions and are much lighter than conventional TPR/rubber hoses. The clear tube adds another safety feature to the hose...it allows visual confirmation if fuel backs up into the vapor recovery system.
- Exposed PVC helix - provides high abrasion and scuff-resistance, slides more easily, for easier handling. TV = orange PVC helix. TVHD = red PVC helix.
- Embedded copper bonding/grounding wire - helps provide the safest way of grounding a hose assembly for gasoline and vapor transfer. Simply extract the wire from the PVC helix and bond/connect it to ground through the metal fitting, or by other means. A properly grounded gasoline drop or vapor recovery hose should measure less than 10 OHMs electrical resistance.