Kuriyama's T340AA Series EPDM Braided Steam Hose Assemblies include crimped on male NPT x female ground joint with NPT spud. Used in saturated steam applications up to 270 PSI and 410°F. Available in 25 and 50 ft. lengths.
Service Operating Temperature: -40°F to +410°F (-40°C to +210°C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 270 PSI
Note: Use with superheated steam will shorten hose life. Proper draining of steam hose after each use will increase service life. Not recommended for washdown applications where detergent or oils are present.
- Crimped on fittings reduces risk of leaks and blowouts versus bolt clamps
- Handles pressures up to 270 PSI - higher than other steam hoses which range up to 250 PSI
- Pin pricked cover vents trapped vapors to help prevent "popcorning"
- Specially formulated, heat resistant EPDM tube and cover - capable of transferring saturated steam of up to +410°F
- Conductive Tube helps dissipate potential charge to ground, reducing the risk of shocks
- Heat, weathering, abrasion and ozone resistant cover designed to perform in highly demanding steam hose applications
- Hose ID: 1 in. (25 mm.)
- Tube: Black, Conductive EPDM
- Reinforcement: Two High Tensile Steel Wire Braids
- Cover: Pin-Pricked EPDM
- Ends: Crimped On Male NPT x Female Ground Joint with NPT Spud
- Max Working Pressure: 270 PSI - 10:1 Safety Factor
- Minimum Bend Radius: 10 in.
- Service Temperature Range: -40°F to +410°F (-40°C to +210°C)
- Color: Black
- Branding: ALFAGOMMA - ITALY T340 18 BAR (270 PSI) STEAM - DRAIN AFTER USE
- Weight: .612 lbs/ft
Safety Notes (PDF Download)