The Oroflex OFDG Series hose is a heavy duty polyurethane hose that is used for traveler irrigators, irrigation feeding lines, and drag and transport lines for slurry/manure injection and spreading.
Service Temperature: -20°F (-29°C) to 176°F (+80°C)
- Polyurethane Compound: Hose is made from a tough polyurethane compound extruded through the weave process
- Abrasion Resistance: Abrasion resistant cover designed to work in tough environment, and much longer life span versus comparable PVC/Nitrile hoses
- Tube: Smooth inside results in minimum pressure loss
- Handling: Lighter weight and easier to use than comparable rubber discharge hoses
- Environment: Resistant to ozone and ageing
- Service Temperature: -20°F (-29°C) to 176°F (+80°C)