Kuriyama Series MILK Hose is a food grade PVC liquid milk transfer hose. Clear PVC construction with a white helix allows the MILK Hose to be used either as a milk suction hose or a transfer hose for liquid dairy products. All hose assemblies include 316 stainless steel sanitary style clamp fittings with 304 stainless steel ferrules crimped on both ends.
NOTE: -4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (+65°C)"
- Comes fully assembled with 316 stainless steel triclamps
- Precision controlled ID and OD dimensions facilitate the insertion of sanitary fittings
- Food grade hose materials comply with applicable FDA(03) and 3-A(01) requirements and is approved by USDA(11) for use in meat and poultry plants
- Transparent "see-the-flow" construction allows for visual confirmation of material flow
- Smooth outer cover provides increased pressure rating and smooth surface for banding
- Phthalate free
- Construction: PVC tube with rigid PVC helix
- 304 stainless steel ferrules
- 316 stainless steel triclamp ends
- Service Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) to 150°F (+65°C)
- Max pressure:75 PSI (104° = 50 PSI)
- 1-1/2" ID Vacuum HG (68°F/104°F): Full / 26 in
- Food grade liquids such as potable water, beer, wine and juice
- Ice transfer
- Milk and dairy product transfer
- Water suction - standard duty
This Made-to-Order (MTO) item is non-returnable/non-refundable/non-cancellable unless there is a manufacturer defect or warranty issue.