John Dow's PRO30 30 Gallon Diesel Gas Caddy is designed with the professional technician in mind with a cart that is compact with air operated pump and easy to move. Includes a UL listed air diaphragm pump that is designed for efficiency and productivity. Shop air is connected to the air throttle control on the top of the tank resulting in quick and quiet service.
Note: For use with: Diesel and Bio-Diesel.
- Yellow color designates "Diesel Only"
- An integral 4-way valve clearly directs the flow of fuel to and from the vehicle
- Integral Filter System: To protect vehicle fuel pumps from being contaminated the P30-UL models are equipped with an in-line system that filters the fuel in both directions. A 10 micron filter is included
- The vent & level gauge provides a quick look at the tank fluid level while the vent prevents excess build-up of fumes
- Fuel can be added to the caddy tank using the fill spout
- Heavy-duty locking rear wheels and locking front casters
- Ground wire and clamp
- 8 ft. PVC suction/discharge hose with internal grounding wire
- Decal set for contents identification
- UL Listed and complies with OSHA guidelines
- Capacity: 30 Gallon
- Material: Steel
- Pump: Air operated
- Wheel Size - Front: 5 in. locking swivel casters
- Wheel Size - Rear: 12 in. heavy-duty fixed
- Filter: 10 micron
- Dimensions: 24 in. W x 30 in. L x 41 in. H
PRO30 Gas Caddy w Air Operated Pump Product Manual (PDF Download)
PRO30 FC-P30A-UL-Breakdown-Sheet (PDF Download)
Gas Caddy - Safety Information (PDF Download)