Husky VIII is a high volume pressure activated automatic shut-off nozzle for truck stop and other high volume full-service, self-service and unattended stations. The Husky VIII is able to handle flow rates up to 75 GPM.
The Husky VIII has a 1" NPT inlet with a 1 3/16" OD spout.
- VIIIS nozzle shuts off when
- the pump shuts off
- the gas tank is full
- the lever is opened before the pump is turned on
- the leak detector has not completed the test cycle
- Spout is reinforced with thick aluminum bushing that retains spout spring and keeps spout from rounding-in: the two leading causes of clicking off and splash-back spillage
- Equipped with a unique Flo-Stop® device that shuts off the nozzle if it falls from the fill tank or raises above the horizontal
- Meets UL 2586 requirement
- Three-notch hold-open clip, waffle splash guard and spout bushing
- Body: Aluminum
- Seals: Fluorocarbon
- Packing: Double o-ring seal protected by fiber-reinforced Teflon®
- Lever One-piece contoured steel
- Inlet: 1” NPT