2 Year Warranty
The GPI 01A meter is compact and light at just 12 ounces. The 01A meter is easy to handle and easy to use. You can mount this meter right at the nozzle for a quick read of the large 4-digit LCD Display. Use with gasoline (alcohol blends E15), diesel fuel (biodiesel blends B20) and kerosene.
The meter has a 1" inlet and outlet but also comes with reducing bushings for 3/4" hose.
- Lightweight aluminum turbine meter.
- Flow range of 3 to 30 GPM (10 to 100 LPM)
- Powered by two AAA batteries that are easy to replace
- Factory calibrated for fuel
- Typical accuracy is ± 2.5% (accuracy can vary to ± 5%)
- Electronic Features:
- 2 Totals (1 Cumulative, 1 Batch)
- Permanent factory calibration for measuring gasoline, diesel or kerosene
- User cannot configure electronics
- Design: Turbine
- Housing: Aluminum
- Accuracy: +-5% of reading
- Repeatability: +-5%
- Pressure Rating: 300 PSIG (21 bar)
- Operating Temperature Range: 14 to 130ºF (-10 to 54ºC)
- Strainer Size: 28 mesh
- Maximum Pressure Drop in 10:1 Range: 1.7 PSIG (.12 bar @ 100 LPM)
- Power Source: 2 ea. AAA batteries