Gilbarco's goal to create the perfect electric vehicle charging station suitable for commercial applications, such as commercial and industrial fleet, municipality and convenience stores. It's compact form factor, ease of installation and comprehensive online management system make it the best choice for charging electric vehicles. Electric Vehicles charge at 7.2 kW/Hour @240VAC, which equates to 20-25 miles per hour of charge. Flexible Single wall unit. Available versions are a charging station only or a unit w/ Network Connectivity or Network Connectivity & Services included for a year. Additional years of network connectivity, network services, and/or warranty can be purchased at initial sale or post-sale see associated items or call for details at 800-333-3331. Optional Cable Management System available (sold separately) see GVRM171814B001 to order. Consult a licensed contractor and/or electrician before installation to ensure compliance with local building practices, climate conditions, safety standards, and state and local codes.
- Wireless Technology The Station communicates with software and produces real-time data
- Interactive LED Lights Quickly identify the station status with blue meaning available, green is charging in use, and red signals a ground fault detection.
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure Prevents damage from nature and natural elements
- 2-Line Backlit LCD Screen Easy reading for costs and station status.
- Built-In Electricity Metering Manage your electricity cost
- Smart Card Authentication Open or closed access available for EV Drivers
- Convenient Access Panel Easy installation and connectivity.
- J1772 Plug Charge all new electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicles including Volt, Tesla, BMW, Leaf, Focus and more.
- AC power source= 208/240 V, center grounded, 60Hz supply
- Power to Electric Vehicle= 30A max., 7.2 kW/Hour @240VAC, equals 20-25 miles per hour of charge
- 2-pole , common trip, 40 AMP branch circuit protector
- SAE JI772 EV connector via 18 ft. cable vehicle-to-charger connection
- Accuracy 1% @ 5 min. intervals, 0.5% capable
- 5mA typical stand by power
- Backlit LCD screen with 2 lines, 16 characters per line
- LED Array is 270° visibility, multi-color visual status indicators
- NEMA 3R rated
- -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C) Operating temperature
- Up to 95% non-condensing operating humidity
- 6kV@3,000 per UL 2231-2 Surge protection
- Personal protection system= Charging circuit interrupting device( CCID), Trip threshold 5mA, CCID 5 per UL2231-2
- Auto reset with 15 minute delay
- Charger output voltage terminated auto unplug detection
- Meets UL 2231-1, 2231-2 and UL2594 compliance, NEC Article 625 compliant Commercial and EMC compliance FCC Part 15 Class A, IC RSS-210
Product Manual (PDF Download)