Cast aluminum Fill-Rite pump provides smooth, continuous transfer of medium viscosity liquids, as well as oil, gasoline and diesel fuel. Improved seal keeps water out. Built-in check valve and strainer. Pump easily mounts to a standard drum with 2 in. NPT. Anti-siphoning device, hose with static wire and a 20 in. to 34-3/4 in. telescoping suction pipe. Pad-lockable pump can be set up for reverse flow and is adaptable for drums, kegs or storage tanks.
- 10 Gallons per 100 Revolutions
- UL listed
- Can be used to pump in reverse direction
- Cast iron rotor
- Two-year warranty
- Flow Rate: 10 Gallons per 100 rev
- Inlet: 1"
- Outlet: 3/4"
- Bung Mount: 2" NPT
- Construction: Cast aluminum
- Certification: UL
- Compatible fluids: Gasoline, diesel fuel, light oil, kerosene, B20, E15
- 20" - 34-3/4" Steel Telescoping Suction Pump
- 5/8" x 8' Hose
- 3/4" Fittings
- 3/4" Hose-end Spout