The Fill-Rite In-Line Digital Meter is an economical choice for metering the transfer of diesel fuel and kerosene. It's easy to handle and easy to use. It can be installed in line or at the end of the hose.
Using a turbine measuring system, the FR1118A10 provides the ability to dispense liquids with convenience and accuracy, and the five-digit LCD readout is a consistent performer under the toughest conditions.
When you need a value priced meter, look no further than the FR1118A10.
DO NOT USE with gasoline, water, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF), or chemical fluids!
- 3 - 26 GPM (11 - 98 LPM)
- 50 PSI (3.4 bar)
- 1" inlet and outlet
- Five digit readout with resettable totalizer
- +/- 1% accuracy
- Turbine measuring system
- 1 year warranty
- Install either in-line or at the end of the delivery hose
- Made out of anodized aluminum
- Measures in gallons, liters, quarts and pints
- Compatible ONLY with diesel and kerosene
- Flow Rate: 3 - 26 GPM
- Max Pressure: 50 PSI
- Inlet: 1"
- Outlet: 1"
- Body Materials: Nickel Plated Aluminum/Aluminum
- Seal Material: Buna
- Internal Material: Aluminum
- Power Source: Non-Replaceable Batteries
- Calibration: Ounces, Pints, Liters, Gallons, and user defined units
- Certifications: CE, UL/cUL, ATEX, ICECEx
- Compatible Fluids: Diesel and Kerosene