GPI's 03A Series meter is light and compact digital fuel meter that is mounted directly to the nozzle. Features a large 6-digit LCD display for easy reading. FM Approved as intrinsically Safe for Class I, Division 1 Groups A thru G. U.L. classified to Canadian Stanards. ATEX-ANNEX VIII. CE.
Note: For use with gasoline (gasohol up to E15), diesel fuel (bio-diesel blends up to B100) and kerosene. Do not use with water or chemicals.
- Displayed in gallons or liters
- Lightweight aluminum turbine meter
- Flow range of 30 to 300 GPM (114 to 1,135 LPM)
- Factory calibrated for fuel
- Easy to read display up to 6 digits (999,999)
- Powered by two lithium batteries
- Size: 2 in.
- Displayed In: Gallons or Liters
- Flow Range: 30 to 300 GPM (114 to 1,135 LPM)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% of reading
- Technology: Turbine
- Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSI (20.7 bar)
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 130°F (-10° to 54°C)
- Housing: Corrosion-Resistant Diecast Aluminum
- Display: 6 Digit LCD
- Field Calibration: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
GPI 03A Series Owners Manual (PDF Download)