This ESP US entry level sized spill kit is contained in a clear plastic bag with a zipper. The zipper means that the clear plastic container can be repeatedly refilled and easily resealed. The spill kit is light in weight and easily stores in small spaces. Stash them behind truck seats or in the toolbox. Great for indoor or outdoor use at construction sites or in off-road applications.
This spill kits feature a combination of pads and socks that will contain and recover a 7 Gallon spill of hazardous oil-based and water-based fluid plus the essential equipment needed to handle the clean up process.
- Absorbs 7 US Gallons (26 Liters) of oil, 7 US Gallons (26 Liters) of water
- Refill 10 pad packs are available for this kit - please call for details
- Please note there is no personal protection equipment included in this kit- If this is required please contact us for more details
- Pads in this spill kit are sonic bonded meltblown polypropylene Chemical
- Pads feature excellent wicking properties and sonic bond points that prevent stray fibers from becoming detached
- Socks feature a spun-bond outer sleeve with a durable stitched seam with durable plastic clips seal the sock at both ends
- Then sock is filled with a next generation super absorbent flake core and sealed with a durable metal clip
- Waste bags are made from a tough grade of polythene and have a cable tie supplied so that the waste can be secured safely
- Waterproof gloves help to ensure safe handling of spilled substance
- 10 pads (15" x 18")
- 3 socks (3" x 4')
- 1 waste bags
- 1 pair of gloves