As a key component in the vapor recovery system, the vapor transfer vent (VTV), fitted to the Manhole Cover, provides the means to transfer displaced vapors to and from the tanker.
Supplied air operated and sequenced with the emergency valve, our Vapor Transfer Vents ensure vapors are transferred safely during the loading and unloading process.
Compact, low profile and lightweight body with exceptionally high flow characteristics makes this valve the ideal choice for either sequenced or non-sequenced compartment vent requirements.
Emco Wheaton vapor vents , with their lightweight aluminum body and stainless steel internals, set the standards in terms of design features and build quality.
Emco Wheaton Vapor Transfer Vents have been designed to incorporate maximum safety, high flow, low-pressure drop, easy maintenance and offer a long service life. The simplicity of their design makes them ideal for oil companies and transporters of petroleum products.
- High flow, aerodynamic design
- Low profile body
- Pneumatic operation
- Sequenced or non-sequenced variants available
- Unique piston design for maximized flow rate and low-pressure drop
- Poppet opens into the tank to prevent surge pressure leakage and loss of product in the event of a tank roll over
- Tapered seat design with Viton O-ring ensures leak tight seal
- High quality die cast body and component materials, to international standards, are used for durability and performance
- Stainless steel internal components for increased corrosion resistance
- Lightweight, compact design
- Suitable for mounting directly onto manhole covers or separate mounting/flange pad