Dixon Wilkerson High Flow Regulators can be installed with the adjusting knob in any position. To increase regulated pressure, pull adjusting knob up and turn clockwise. To reduce pressure, turn knob counter clockwise.
- 0-125 psi adjusting range
- Self-relieving standard
- Piston operated
- Two 1/4" NPT gauge ports standard on models without gauge
- One 1/4" NPT gauge port standard on models with gauge - can be used for additional outlet ports
- Models supplied without gauge use a GC230 gauge
- Maximum operating conditions: 300 psig (20.7 bar) and 32°F to 150°F (0°C to 65.5°C)